
Me: "Girlfriend why did you cut your hair?"
Girlfriend: "I don't know"
Why is the answer always I don't know.

We're supposed to get family pictures tomorrow. Do I pretend that she doesn't have a mullet on half her head until after we take pictures or do I get her hair cut tomorrow morning? If I get her hair cut it will be short. She cut her hair above her ear. She also cut some bangs as close to her head as she could get.
6 comments:
haha-Talon did the same thing a few days before a picture. He took out a huge chunk right in front. Maybe she could have a cute little a-line cut. Maybe that could salvage it.
Why do they always do something right before the family pictures! Ahhhhh! Something to laugh at when you break out the family photos in the future.....memories!
Oh man what a bummer, my niece did the exact same thing right b/f family pics except it was her bangs, right out front. We can still look back and laugh at her 2 year old pictures.
The American Heritage Festival looks like it was fun! Do they do it every year?
My daughter got a lovely haircut from her brother a few years ago to the scalp on both sides... he thought her hair needed to be like his. She wore headbands for a year until it grew out! Good luck:-)
OHHHH I am so sorry.
Oh my! I feel for you.
Post a Comment