Our friends went home. We were so sad to see them go. I can't find my camera. I can't do too many posts without pictures. I think it might have gotten stolen out of my van. Our chickens started laying eggs.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
well, random is right but it sounds like fun at the same time!`
Hey, I've been reading "Awakening" that you loaned to Spence. I love it. It makes so much sense and puts into words a lot of things I already believed. It also made me want to go back and read all of Pres. Benson's writings. Thanks for loaning it to him...I'll make sure he gets it when I'm done.:)
5 comments:
well, random is right but it sounds like fun at the same time!`
Nice and simple update... good luck finding your camera! Are you still doing the %P class? How is that going?
that was supposed to say 5P class ~ lol!
I have your camera, you let me borrow it haha
Hey, I've been reading "Awakening" that you loaned to Spence. I love it. It makes so much sense and puts into words a lot of things I already believed. It also made me want to go back and read all of Pres. Benson's writings. Thanks for loaning it to him...I'll make sure he gets it when I'm done.:)
Post a Comment