
Fox News Phoenix channel 10. Came to our store today. They were supposed to come a couple of weeks ago and canceled five minutes before they were supposed to be there. So when they called last week and asked if they could schedule us again. I didn't know if it was going to happen or not.
We set up a tent, cooked cobbler on the volcano stove, made some mountain house, baked bread with our wheat and put it in the sun oven to make it look like we baked it in the sun oven. Cory McCloskey from Fox 10 came to our store. Troy showed him around and showed him how some of our products worked.
6 comments:
Congratulations! That's awesome! I hope you get more business from it! Have fun painting your house too! We bought a ton of paint to paint the inside of ours. Paints too expensive I've decided!
when is it on? I need to spread the word!!!
Was it already on? Let us know when it will air so we can watch!!
totally awesome.
You totally fooled me with the bread! I thought it was a great little showcase of the store. Way to go you guys!
Wow, what a great boost for your store! That is so cool.
Post a Comment