
The past two weeks we've gotten out of the heat for a day. We drove up past Payson and went fishing. Last week it started sprinkling. We thought it was great and kept fishing. Then it began to pour and we were caught in the pouring rain. Yesterday it started sprinkling. Ike, Stacia, Levi and I were hiking and I decided to contiue hiking. Guess what happened. It started pouring and we ran to back to our vehicle. Troy and Quinton were there waiting for us. After we got in our vehicle, Isaac told me "mom, next time it starts raining let's go to the van right away." I told him the thought that was a great idea. Next time it starts sprinkling we'll go straight to our vehicle.
The second week we were there we met Troy's cousin and his family there. We had a great time fishing and we were so lucky to see a bald eagle. It was sitting at the top of a tree for a long time. It was amazing to see it perched there.
1 comment:
Looks like fun! I know this is a bit late but I haven't been in the blogging world for a long time. It was good seeing you at Ashley's reception!
Post a Comment