
Troy and I were asked last minute to go on the Trek with our stake as Ma and Pa. We had 6 days to arrange babysitters, find pioneer clothing, and all the gear needed for a famiy of 10. It was an amazing experience. That will write more about. I gained a stronger testimony of families. "The family is central to the creator's plan for the eternal destiny of his children". I gained a testimony of the sacrifce of the pioneers. I understand when people say my heart is full. My heart was full the three days we were there. It was amzaing all the work that went into the trek, 170 youth and 200 adults participated.
I feel so blessed in all that I have gospel, testimony, family, modern conviences a sister in law who watched my kids the whole weekend, a soon to be brother in law who drove them up there and cleaned up throw up along the way, and a sister who worked in the store the whole week without a break, then worked the entire next week because our whole family was sick.
1 comment:
we are always there to help
Post a Comment