
Levi loves doing puzzles. He's so funny. He's been saying lately that he has a baby in his tummy. It's a boy. He even told my OB that.

Quinton and Isaac made quill pens.
We started school after Labor Day. I am being a little more structured this year then I have in the past. I am excited about the curriculum I am using. The Story of the World, MEP Math , Spell it read it write it, The Friend Magazines, and jornals. We have a couple of co-ops Knights of Freedom and Backyard Ballistics. And we are doing a choir and PE.

Isaac lost a few of his teeth this month.

We went to the Constitution Fair in Gilbert and had a great time.

Representatives from the army were at the Constitution Fair. The boys were excited to hold their guns.

Quinton got his wolf award in cubscouts. He loves scouts.

He got two donuts that he got to wolf down for earning his wolf award.

We love doing Knights of Freedom with our homeschool friens. This year we are doing it co-op. I had my month first. We read Paul Revere from the Childhood of Famous American Series. For an activity we made a map of Boston and the kids made different landmarks that we read about.

I got my hair cut. Troy was very nervous about me cutting my hair short. But he likes it alot.

Isaac had a birthday! He's been wanting his own scriptures for over a year now.

Troy and I love putting all the presents under a blanket. Easy for us and the kids like fishing out a present.


I was not up for throwing a birthday party. I gave Isaac a few other options. He chose to go bowling. We went to Brunswick Bowling and did there after school special. We had a lot of fun.
2 comments:
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Your hair looks cute!
I want to make quil pens! I think we are going to try it.
Looks like you guys had a great month. Good luck with the new baby coming.
Post a Comment