
Most of December was spent taking care of this little guy. He started spitting up alot and getting really fussy. It reminded me of Stacia when she was his age. Stacia had acid reflux. Despite trying various prescriptions we never got the acid reflux under control. She cried all the time, didn't sleep very much and spit up all the time. Stacia's first year was very hard. I didn't want to do that again. I was talking to a friend about it. She mentioned she had heard about a study with probiotics and colic. I googled it. There were a couple of studies with probiotics and colic. After a month there was significant improvement with the babies crying. I decided to give probiotics a try. I ran to the health food store the next day. After a week he was a lot less fussy and doesn't spit up nearly as much.
We went a fundraiser. We went to someones backyard train set. It was really cool.

Troy is growing out a beard and mustache to get ready for the Mountain Man (scouts) rendevous in March.

Troy's birthday!

The kids got PJ's for christmas from grandma.

I didn't do a good job taking any pictures this Christmas. All the kids got bikes for Christmas. Troy made all the kids swords for Christmas. I need to get a picture. They're really cool.

We went to the temple lights the day after Christmas.

I love New Year's Eve. We had game night with some friends. We played a fun new game and set of some fireworks.
1 comment:
If I ever have another baby (which is a pretty slim chance) I'll need to get the details from you on how to get them to stop spitting up!
Post a Comment