Sunday, May 8, 2011

April 2011

I don't think that I have any pictures this month. The boys finished up their basketball season. They lost every game. They had a good time and learned alot. They were given a Phoenix suns magazine at the tournament. They next day I saw them ripping pages out and throwing them away. When I asked what they were doing they said there were bad pictures and they were throwing them out. I looked at the pictures. They were pretty bad. I'm proud of them for throwing them out.

We went to the Easter pageant public invited dress rehersal. We love going to the Easter Pagent every year. This year we had friends that were in it. The kids were excited to look for them during the pageant.

I took the kids to the Desert Botanical Gardens for a field trip with one of our homeschool groups. It was a good time. It was the first time we've gotten out this year. We saw the butterfly exhibit.

I am helping Quinton with a bread business. He makes bread and sells it. He's been doing it for a few weeks. It seems like there is some mishap every week. One week not enough salt, another week burn bottoms. Next week I'm sure it will go smoothly.

I have a garage now. It is so exciting. I can park in the garage and have a place for all our junk. Our house is getting organized little by little. I though it would only take a couple of weeks. I am now going on 5 months of working on it.

This year for Easter we talked about things that happened every day the week leading up to Easter. There was an article in the Friend magazine that we used. It was really good.

I was working on some family history when I found an ancestor whose name was John Wesley Brown. JW has a great-great-great-grandfather with the same name.

No comments: