Quinton turned 10. We had a fun day on his birthday. We went to watch the play Willie Wonka.
Quinton and Isaac signed up to play soccer. They didn't have a coach so I volunteered to be the team coach. Their first game was on Quinton's birthday. I haven't taken any pictures. We got off to a rocky start, I wasn't prepared to coach 8-10 year olds. The last time I coached was for Quinton's 5 year old team. 5 year olds and 10 year old are alot different. Then I started feeling sick and exhauseted. I found out I was pregnant. One of the other parents was willing to take over, beacuse I am feeling so sick. Quinton and Isaac are doing great playing soccer. Quinton is really fast, plays forward and has made several goals. Isaac is amazing at defense and doesn't let very many people past him.
The Natural History museum had a homeschool day at an Indian excavation site near our house. It happened to be spring break, so I took all the kids. We had good time and learned alot.

Troy went to Mountain Man rendevous again. We missed him, but he had a great time.
For cub scout pack meeting all the kids made rockets with 2 liter bottle of soda and we shot them off. We did this instead of a pinewood derby. All the kids had fun. The best thing was they were able to fix their rocket and try again. The cubmaster was really nice to let them keep doing it if they wanted to.
No comments:
Post a Comment