The kids
Our funny faces
We got a good picture!
We had our family pictures taken in April, I realized I hadn't posted any yet. Since our cameral broke in June I don't have any pictures to post I thought it would be a good time to post our family pictures.
June was a lot of fun, we kept pretty busy:
- We met our friends the Davis' at Bridal Viel Falls and spent the day outdoors.
- The kids peformed with Heralders The Music Man.
- Quinton and Isaac went to 4H cooking camp.
- Stacia and Levi took swimming lessons and passed to the next level (4 for S and 2 for L)
- Quinton finished his first Merit Badge-Personal Fitness
- We went on a tour of the state Capital
- Q & Ike went to 4H Adventure Camp
- Isaac and I went to tour the Beehive House for cub scouts.
- Q & Ike competed in the Tooele Kids triathlon.
- Stacia, Isaac, Quinton and I went to see Music and the Spoken Word on Sunday morning
- Troy went on a fishing trip with his team from work.



No comments:
Post a Comment