Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Blankie




In the past few months Stacia has become attached to her pink and white striped blankie. I think that it has been a help to her. She has been asking to go home to Utah.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Tracie!! I've checked your blog a few times but have never had a minute to leave you a comment... It is so nice to hear about you and your cute family! You never cease to amaze me with ALL that you do! you are such an amazing girl- I didn't know you for too long but you became an instant friend and someone who I totally admire- I feel blessed to know you! I look forward to keeping in touch and wish you the BEST in all the adventures that lie ahead for your family!! much love- Emily Huber

Sarah said...

Blankie's....they make life WONDERFUL in our household. Each of my kids had taken to a blankie and they much sleep with it every night. In fact there has not been one night that has past that they each did not have their blankets next to them. The bring lots of comfort.