Friday, February 8, 2008

Date Night


A few weeks ago Troy and I decided to start having date nights with the kids once a week. We take turns taking each child on an individual date. Troy went first taking Quinton out the first week, Isaac out the next week, and then Stacia out last week. Here is a picture of Troy and Stacia getting ready to leave on their date. They went to the mall and rode the carasol (I'm not sure how to spell it and my dictionary is still packed away). Quinton and I went out last night, I tried to convince him cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory would be fun. He thought a turn on the carasol would be better. During our date Quinton said he thought we should try a family date sometime. I thought that was a great, especially since we didn't see each other enough with dad working from home and me homeschooling.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That sounds like a fun idea. I bet the kids love their individual time. Family date, everyday is a family date...right?

Julie said...

you definitely need to spend more time as a family!!! We miss you guys! we found a home in Harvest home, we move March 1st.