Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A weekend of Aunts

My amazing sister Teana came to visit us this weekend. Stacia calls Teana her best friend. I didn't get any pictures with Teana. Troy's Aunt Joann called and said she had some things that were Troy's Grandma's that she wanted to give to Troy and his siblings before she moved to her daughter's house. So on Monday Troy and I jumped in the car with Levi and Quinton to drive to Silver City, NM. We left Isaac and Stacia here with Teana. She thought she was coming for a fun weekend and ended up babysitting.

Troy and I were so glad to see Aunt Joann. We were glad to help her a little bit too. She was so generous. She gave us her piano. Quinton wants to start lessons soon.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun. Jeff has an aunt that lives in Silver City. We were ther visiting her a few years ago and plan to go back this summer. What a fun little town. I am glad you guys had an exciting little getaway. A piano...that is so fun. We would love to have a piano!!!

Cresta said...

Wow! You guys have been busy!! Take advantage of the "wanting to take lessons" Luke takes them and loves it (for now!)