When voting do you chose the lesser of the two evils to stop the greater evil from getting elected? Or do you Write-in or vote for a third party candidate that you think is a good choice, even if you are afraid you are throwing your vote away.
Here are some thoughts on the subject:
John Quincy Adams: "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost."
A friend said "I want to be able to stand with a clear conscience before God and be able to say that 'after doing my homework I voted for a candidate who I felt to be of good character, who would protect liberty' -- not I voted for the lesser of two evils."
A friend said "If my vote IS recorded in heaven, then I want to make sure I stand for true, God-inspired principles by voting for those who reflect that - even if they won't win."
Some great points here.