

My pictures have been a little blurring lately. There were fingerprints on the lens. Ike is not very photogenic. He is never looking at the camera and hardly ever smiling or he is trying to be goofy. Last year he had snow for his birthday, this year he had triple digit weather. Due to our procrastination on buying presents. They didn't get wrapped. I think Troy had the idea to get a blanket and put the presents under the blanket. Ike got to reach under and pick them out one at a time. He loved and even Big Q was asking for us to do it at his birthday.
Ike is so fun to have in our family. He has fun playing with Big Q and with Girlfriend. Once he puts his mind to something there is no stopping him.
3 comments:
I think he's such a cutie. I don't think our kids will ever even remember if their presents were wrapped or not...I like the blanket idea; sounds fun!
Sounds like a fun day, I like the blanket idea. I'll remember that when I don't have time to wrat ptesents. Would it work for friends birthdays as well???:)
Happy Birthday Ike! looks like a great surprise ! and saves paper! yay!
Post a Comment