I have my camera back I just haven't taken any pictures.
LT has a blankie that he loves. He loves it because of the tag. He holds the tag and sucks his thumb. The tag started coming off. If I was a good mom I would have sewed it back on the minute I noticed it. When he woke up this morning the tag was gone. I couldn't even find it in his crib. Now he doesn't even like that blankie anymore.
Big Q bought a fish bowl that he found at Goodwill on their 50% off day. Then he and Ike each bought a goldfish and they split the cost of fish food. We just got them last week. Ike's fish is floating at the top of the bowl. The kids want to bury it tomorrow. I don't want to have to fish it out.
We have strawberry plants that are growing. There was a big one that was almost ripe. Troy kept telling the kids that they were saving it for me. (What a nice husband) Yesterday I told the kids I would share it with them, I would cut it into pieces so we could all have some. Yes there are other strawberries growing, it's just that this was the first and it was big and looked so yummy. The other ones aren't even red yet. The whole family was getting in the car to leave. Big Q was the first one out the door. By the time I got out there he was eating the strawberry. Now we'll have to wait a few more days.
1 comment:
strawberries in Jan. HMMMM I guess the heat of Arizona does have it's advantages. good luck with the tag and fish, just use a spoon!
Post a Comment