Sunday, June 6, 2010

May


Stacia had a birthday. She turned 5. It ended up being a fun day. She told me she wanted a friend party. I said yes, then felt completely overwhelmed and decided to just have a family party. It was sad because instead of saying we would have a family party I just said that I could plan a party. So she thought she wasn't getting any party. We went to Peter Piper Pizza in the afternoon, then had cake and icecream that night. The next day Teana took all the kids to the movies as a birthday gift.


I got flowers for mothers day. And Troy made me some dessert in the dutch oven.


I took the kids to see The Gila Valley Temple Open House. I thought Levi would love to go inside the temple. Our store is right near the Mesa temple and almost every time we leave the store he wants to drive by the Mesa temple. Quinton and Isaac felt the spirit. Quinton's favorite room was the Celestial room. Isaac's favorite room was the sealing room. The temple was beautiful. We had a nice time. I thought the dedication was great. Quinton even got to see the dedication.


We got a great book from the library with fun science experiments. One was fizzy lemonade. Isaac wanted to do that experiment every day for a week.


Levi is starting to enjoy legos, this is his creation.


I finally decided to not buy any more diapers. I don't really like potty training. It is no fun. We let Levi watch a movie on the pot to help not be afraid of sitting on the toilet. We did naked time. And I been rewarding him alot for dry pants and using the potty. We are just about there. It will be nice not to change diapers for 6 months.


The kids earned some money from a bake sale and lemonade stand. They decided to spend their money on a pool. Troy and I thought that they would use it for a day or two then be tired of it. We've had it for a few weeks and they love it some days they get in it 5 times a day.


Our cat some kittens the day before easter. Kittens sure are lots of fun. These two were playing on Isaac while he was sleeping. If anyone wants a kitten let me know.

No comments: