
Chef Tess is so talented, amazing and lots of fun. She does a cooking class for some kids. The class this month was making hamburgers and baking hambuger buns in the solar oven. We always have a great time.
Our fruit trees produced some fruit this year. We had apricots, plums and peaches. Then our friends, The Davis's called us to pick apricots from their trees. They have lots of mature fruit trees and don't like apricots. We loved the apricots from their trees. They were so yummy. We even made some fruit leather.
Quinton, Isaac and Stacia took swimming lessons the first couple weeks of June. They had fun and learned alot. I was surprised that Stacia even went. She didn't decide until the 2nd day that she wanted to take swimming lessons. The past two summers I haven't taken the kids swimming very much. I told them this year I would take them as much as we could. We been going swimming at least a couple of days a week.
Quinton had cub scout day camp at Kino Pool. The pack meeting was lots of fun rock wall climbing and playing with hula hoops. Quinton loves cubscouts.
Troy went to a Mountain Man rendevous with the scouts. That left me to work in the store. We called Troy's sister again to watch the kids. They were so excited to spend a whole week with cousins. I enjoyed a little time to myself. I did start missing them on Day 5.
Our A/C went out while everyone was out of town. It took a week to get it fixed. One of our friends got us a free room at a resort in Scottsdale one night, while we were without A/C. We had a great time and it was the nicest hotel we've ever stayed in Gainey Ranch.
We did get to go visit our friends the Fogarty's in Las Vegas. We always have a great time with them.
I go called to be an Activity Day Leader for the 8 year old girls. It is such a fun calling with fun girls.

Quinton was introduced to pokeman from one of our neighbors several months ago. It is a new love of his. I on the other hand would love to not ever hear the word pokeman or damage again.
No comments:
Post a Comment