
Quinton's activity for family home evening one night was starting fires. Everyone loved it.

One reason we homeschool is so that our family will have time to be friends. If the family is center to the creator's plan for the eternal destiny of His children. I think it is important that we put family first before friends. That we have time to play together, learn together and serve together. I love it when the kids have a good time playing.

We made tortillas one night. They were delicious. It took us an hour to make two dozen tortillas.

We went with some friends to the Musuem for Youth in Mesa. We had a great time.

Stacia and Levi playing with the animals. Stacia loves animals and will choose to play animals over just about everything else.
I don't have any pictures but, I bought the kids the computer game The Oregon Trail. Last week we played it everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment