
Science project: anemometer measures the wind.

I'm trying to keep the commandments. I'm not going to covet anyone else's house anymore. I'm going to be happy where I am. This house is much smaller then our last house (less than half the size) and having just a carport makes me miss our 3 car garage. I decided was going to make this house enjoyable. One thing I don't about my kitchen is that there is no island. I thought i didn't have very much counter space. So I moved the fruitbowl and some other things off the counter. I now have lots of counter space. I painted the top half of the kitchen a lighter color. Then put a black border between. Troy likes the black. I don't. I'm working on the rest of the house too.

I made homemade egg noodles for chicken noodle soup. They were good. I know it's a little funny to take pictures of your food. Troy and I are doing it all the time because we put things on ou business blog.

Troy took the big boys shooting one day. They had a good time. The only casualty was the table Isaac shot a hole through. The funny thing is that Isaac denies doing it.

These are the swords Troy made for the kids for Christmas. As I am organizing my house I'm purging too. I read this great article called The Headgates by Keri Tibbets and have been inspired. I do try to do a purge every six months. But this time it is different as I am thinking about what headgates I want opened and which closed. I told the kids they could pick five toys and I was putting the rest away. I really need to just get rid of them. (Why am I so scared to get rid of them?) We ended up with one bucket full of toys. I went through the toys first and pulled out two garbage bags of toys I dont want. When Isaac saw the two bags he said he wanted to keep them. I asked him what specifically he wanted out of the bag. He didn't know he just didn't want to get rid of the many toys.

Troy had his scouts over to make biscuits and gravy and work on their capotes for the Mountain Man Rendevous. Troy bought a truck. We haven't had a second vehicle for 10 months now. It hasn't been a problem until recently. I like to go do homeschool activities during the day and now that we have an employee Troy needs to be able to run errands for the store. It was time to find something. I'm surprised he didn't take a picture of it yet. It is a 10 year old F250.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, a lot has happened since I last saw you & your kids (@ one of the History Parties, I believe). Too long ago, if you ask me.
Congrats on the baby! He is adorable! I absolutely LOVE your hair cut! Is it still short? I too recently (Dec) cut my hair short too!
I see you mentioned a new home...are you still in AZ? So sorry I haven't kept up with you & your family. I should have known all these answers and more!
Hope all is well.
Come by and visit us at: www.greeversposse.weebly.com
TTYS!
~DeAyn
Post a Comment