Sunday, February 5, 2012

January 2012


Isaac turned 8 in september. We tried to have a birthday party for him and everyone either didn't respond or said no. So we just invited neighbors over for cupcakes and I told Isaac I would give him a birhtday party. We finally got around to having a bowling party with cousin who had just had a birthday. It was a fun bowling day.

Levi liked to make poses after his turn to pushing the ball down the lane with all his might.

JW loved the air blowing. He would walk over to it and put his face over it.

Quinton and Isaac started school. Their cousin who just moved to Mesa enrolled in the same school. They are loving school. Isaac's only regret is that he misses out on good lunches at home.

Can you tell I still haven't figured out our camera. My pictures are never in focus. I like my old one. JW is a climber. One of his favorite places to climb in the table. The other is the computer desk and grab the mouse. He does all kinds of things on our computer.

I taught a few classes at the store this month bread making and using your wheat to make pancakes and waffles.

Troy and I have got to go on dates. We even went together to the temple. JW loves his cousins Cami and Caitlin. It is now easy to leave the kids to go out. JW will even reach to go them while I am holding him.

We went to visit the Garcia's the same weekend that Elder Bednar was attending their stake conference. We got to hear him speak. He spoke about listening to the spirit. It was a great talk. The next day as we were driving home. We stopped at some snow and had a family snowball fight. We all had a good time and the kids keep asking to go back for another snowball fight.

No comments: