Tuesday, May 29, 2012
May 2012
Moving has taken over our lives right now. We do lots of fun things this month.
Stacia had a birthday. We started the day with presents under a blanket. Then went to the boys last soccer game and Someburros after for lunch. We hit Toys r us so Stacia and Quinton could use their birthday gift card. I took the four older kids to As You Wish to paint some pottery. Troy took JW to the store. We had cousins over for cake and icecream in the evening.
The next week Troy took the boys on their school campout. Everyone had a great time. While the big boys were on their campout the little kids and I did some fun things too. I took them to the aquarium one day and a puppet show another day. Stacia and Levi loved both. We had a great day of rain. The kids had a good time running around in the rain, especially JW. The day after the campout Quinton was helping move some awnings at school and got stung by a scorpion. His teacher called me right away. I grabbed our Bigfoot's Scorpion Sting Remedy and was at the school 10 minutes after his teacher called. A short time after I applied the remeday the pain and numbness started going away. Within 4 hours it was almost gone.
JW makes us laugh. One day he put a box on his his and would spin around until he was dizzy and fall down.
The boys had some more fun things at school. They performed their play again for a different elementary school, had a school spelling bee, crazy hair day, and splash party.
I've been packing, selling things on craigls list, and trying to find a house in UT. We sold our chickens. We knew we needed to give our cat away. The people who came to buy our chickens said they would take lightning too. The kids were in tears when they took lightning, they weren't prepared for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I didn't know you were moving back to Utah! When are you coming, where are you moving to......so many questions.
Yey, I found you!!! Cute blog!!
Post a Comment