Sunday, August 5, 2012
June and July
We spent the first week of June moving to UT. We put all of our stuff in storage. We knew we didn't have any place to go until July so we planned on going camping for a week. Our friends the Ushers let us stay at their house until we were able to move in to our rental house.
We had a great time camping. We stayed in Big Cottonwood Canyon. We went fishing and hiking and had campfires. It was nice to get to the Ushers house and have a bed to sleep in. Troy started his job and we had fun with Karla and the kids going to splash pads and other fun things.
We moved into our rental house in Tooele the last weekend in June. Our neighbors are so nice. They helped us get our beds, couches and tables out of storage and they brought us dinner. There are lots of kids on our street the kids are having fun playing.
The 4th of July we watched a parade, got hang out with my brother and his family, then big kids and I went to find fireworks. We've had a great time going bowling, to the library and homeschool park days. They kids really want to go swimming but I haven't really felt up to taking the kids swimming. Troy and the boys got to go on a fathers and sons campout again. It is the 3rd since September. Stacia and I had a girls night with painting nails, a craft and dinner.
This picture is the kids participating in a pioneer day childrens parade.
I can't forget about all the time we spent getting all our stuff from the storage until. We finally got everything the last saturday. Then 2 days later we recieved crazy news. We needed to get out of our rental house by September 1. Luckily I didn't unpack everything. We are trying to buy a house. Hopefully it will work out.
No pictures again this month because I can't find the cable to upload our photos. As soon as I do I will add some picturs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment