Saturday, October 27, 2012

Better than Disneyland

This is the only picture I have to remind me of the morning Quinton said was better than Disneyland. Isaac is trying to sprout these nuts. One cup of Hazelnuts and one cup of walnuts. I think I'll need to convince him to take the shells off.
I dropped my van off to get my brakes fixed in Tooele. I had all the kids with me. There were a couple of stores and the library close by that we were going to stop at while our van was being worked on. We made our stops. Headed to the library and remembered after we got there that they were closed on Mondays. It was a really windy day. We went for a walk down a street with older house and mature trees lining the streets. The kids picked up leaves and nuts. I didn't have one complaint about the walk. Usually there are one or two kids who are upset that we have to wald. JW was the only one who wasn't happy. He wanted to get out of the stroller and walk. As soon as he got out the wind knocked him over. Then he wanted to be the one to push the stroller without any help. The sidewald was cracked and uneven and Dubs couldn't push strait and kept running into the grass. After our walk we did stop in cupcake shop and a candy store. We still hadn't gotten the call that our van was done so we stopped in a taco shop to try their Mexican food. By then our van was done. On the way home Stacia asked if we could go for a walk every week.

No comments: