Wednesday, October 3, 2012
September 2012
We love our new house. We love our new neighbors and our ward. After 3 months of being in transition, I was ready to get settled in and get into a routine. We started unpacking. We are doing a little at a time and still have boxes piled in the garage.
We started school, some lessons and clubs.
*Knights of Freedom for Quinton and Isaac
*Liberty Girls for Stacia
*Piano lessons for Quinton, Isaac, and Stacia
*Heralders homeschool choir for Q, I , S & L
*A book club with some friends
We had regional conference this month at the Conference Center in Salt Lake. It was crazy trying to get there, we left an house early and got there 20 minutes late. It normally take 30-35 mintues to get downtown.
The kids and I went to the Brigham City Temple Open House one morning. Then we got to watch the dedication the Sunday it was dedicated. Troy took Quinton to a session and I took Isaac.
All four of the kids tries out for a part in a play of The Secret Garden. Quinton got a part. He practiced all week and the play was on a Saturday.
Isaac had a birthday. He got a ripstick. He learned how to ride Quinton's in August and was always borrowing his. Isaac got to have a birthday party this year. We took some friends to play laser tag and back to our house for cake and icecream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment