November started out as a normal month with lots of activities: scouts, activity days, liberty girls, erda academy, books club, hearalders, pack meeting, warriors of righteousness, piano, sign language.
We had a couple of birthdays. Ammon turned 1 and JW turned 3.
We had some other activities too.
- We had an offer from someone to buy Preparing Wisely.
- Salem came over for a sleepover
- The kids had their primary program
- Quinton competed in a chess tournament
- I wrote a letter to a company asking them to change an inappropriate billboard, and encouraged others to do so too.
- I had a homeschool mom's night at our house.
Then I flew to AZ for 3 days to inventory our store and close on the sale of our business. I found half the inventory in our store that was supposed to be there and many other problems. The sale of our business didn't go through. I went home for Thanksgiving. The kids (except Quinton) and I packed up the van on Friday and drove to AZ on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Quinton stayed to finish up some classes.
No comments:
Post a Comment