We stayed at mimi and poppi's house in Sun City. Isaac, Stacia and Levi went to Montessori House. Mimi and Poppi watched JW and Ammon while I went to the store.
I found out that the inappropriate billboard in UT was taken down. I couldn't believe that I could make a difference.
Quinton performed on Temple Square in the Assembly Hall with Heralders. He finished up the Erda Academy and his Book of Mormon class. He stayed with Troy in UT until they flew down to AZ on the 21.
We brought Tira, Cami and Caitlyn Christmas presents and Tira's husband called the police on me.
We had Christmas at Mimi and Poppi's house. Troy drove the kids home with him the day after Christmas to leave me in AZ to work on the store.
I received so much service my many friends in AZ and in UT. I feel so blessed to receive the time, energy and thoughts from so many people.
No comments:
Post a Comment