Sunday, February 9, 2014

January 2014


 We started out the month with Troy and the kids at home. I was working at the store in AZ. I came home for a few days at the beginning of January.  Then the kids and I drove back to AZ.  The four big kids got to go to Montessori House for a couple of weeks.  Troy flew down to spend a week with us.  Troy also took the kids to Concho to visit the Garcia's.  We had Flat Stanley with us for our cousin Josh.
 
 This is flat Stanly at Preparing Wisely.
 We were so excited to go to the open house of the Gilbert, AZ Temple.  It was beautiful inside.
 We drove home through Las Vegas.  We were so excited to stop and say hi to our friends the Fogartys and play at the park for a couple of hours.
 Stacia wanted me to braid her wet hair one Saturday night so that she would have curly hair for church the next day.  I had a better idea.  This is what I did.
 Sunday when we let her hair out this is the result.  Don't let he smile on her face fool you.  She ended up in tears and we wet her hair down to get out the curls. 
 Levi was so excited that he lost his first tooth.
 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: