I planned a short drive on Monday to get to the Alabama Thousand Trails called Hidden Cove. We didn't leave early enough to get to the RV park and get to where there was cell phone service so Q & I to do their class. The day just kept going wrong. Wrong direction. 30 minutes late for class. I got Q & I some KFC with coupons the Lithuanian man at church gave me. Wrong Walmart to pick up a prescription. Wrong purse, no post card stamps with me. Long line at post office. The lady in front of me was so nice and helped me get a box. I forgot laundry detergent. Run into Walmart to grab laundry detergent and prescription, found out I was at the wrong Walmart, but did remember to get my mom a mother's day card. We did get laundry done. We did get grocery shopping done. And I finally got the prescription. Then a long drive back to the RV park.
No comments:
Post a Comment