Sunday, November 7, 2021

July 2021

John Ammon Levi and troy went to Arizona. - John

stacia went to lake powell for a week and lived on a house boat. she learned how to wake surf and she went tubing a lot. she also got rid of some of her weird lifeguard tan lines. -stacia

Isaac and mom went to Dallas for the national junior Olympics Isaac's team took 4th place. (Isaac)

In Arizona went fishing and we saw troys cousins aunts uncles and friends. Towards the end of our visit we went to some dances the community held for 24th of July celebrations.  (Levi)

Mom, Levi, JW and Ammon went to the Porters house on the 4th of July for a BBQ and obstacle course.  We also did tie-dyed shirts and socks.  


We went to Montana to Ryan and Shauna's on the 4th of July weekend.  Teana and Derek came too with Stacia and their kids.   

Ammon got dehydrated and we had to bring him to the ER.  

Mom drove Levi, JW and Ammon to Monticello to meet Troy and Renae.  They went to AZ to spend time in Concho and St. Johns with Troy.  

Teana and Derek stopped at our house on the way to Lake Powell.

I went to hike Deseret Peak.  It was beautiful.  I got lost and never found the Desret Peak Trail until I was almost back to my car.  

I just found this cereal in UT.  When I was pregnant with one of the kids in AZ I would always eat this.  

Tanya's family came to one of Isaac's water polo games.  

Isaac and I stayed at the Usher's house when we were in TX for JO's.  Karla took us to experience Buckys.


No comments: