Sunday, November 7, 2021

September 2021

Our friend Kynan came to hang our with us.  He is a family friend from AZ.  (Ammon)

I started ballroom for the first time.  I like it.  (JW)

stacia went to salems homecoming. she also got asked to stansburys homecoming. 

Levi started his second year of ball room at the TDC that will be his forth year doing ballroom.

Isaac turned 18!


  • We got lots of rain.  There were so much prayer and fasting in the summer for us to have rain.  The state of UT was experiencing a drought.
  • getting in the swing of a new school year: soccer, water polo, presto, 
  • Stacia started working at Fiiz
  • JW and Ammon started the Garden club at school.  
  • Levi and Davin played each other in football.  Poppi came to visit Ty the same weekend and watched them play.  
  • JW finally decided on buying an electric scooter with all the money he made selling salsa.  


When Ammon and JW would fight, I started having them fill out a form saying what they did, what the antecedent was. 









No comments: