Wednesday, January 30, 2008



Finally after two months of waiting for doctor appointments and for his prescription to be fulfilled we were abel to pick up Isaac's glasses today. He likes them alot. He is very farsighted and one eye is stronger than the other, and he has a lazy eye. He did take them off a few times. I think it will take a little while for him to get used to having both eyes see the same . Quinton and Stacia have not both informed me that their eyes don't see very well. So I told them I would bring the to the doctor to have their eyes checked. The pediatric opthamologist told me he wanted to check them anyway.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Abbey asked if that was our friend that just moved with his new firend. I told her that it was Isaac with new glasses. Abbey says that she misses Stacia. And she says "I still love you Isaac." I think she means as a friend but those were her words! Isaac looks older than Quinton in that picture, he looks cute!

Sarah said...

The glasses do make him look a little older. Sorry about the play date. Lets do it next week. This week has been a little crazy.