I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now. So here I go. I know that it needs lots of help, but I needed to start somewhere. Hopefully I will be able to keep in touch with family and friends.
We put our house up for sale in Lehi, UT in September 2007. We got an offer right before Thanksgiving. The whole month of December was devoted to packing up the house. Our buyers wanted to be in before Christmas. The weekend before Christmas we drove to Mesa, AZ. We are renting in Mesa while we look for house to buy.
We are so excited to be here in AZ. We love the weather and seeing old friends. We've been at the playground everyday. We went hiking on Saturday I had Levi in the front pack. Troy had Stacia in the hiking backpack. We had so much fun. Quinton can't wait to go agian.
1 comment:
The Adairs are back in Mesa, huh? We'll be down there for J&JB's homecoming Feb 23-24. Give us a call (same number) and maybe we can get together.
Post a Comment