Wednesday, February 20, 2008

$89,000

I just was to start off by saying that I don't know anything about the internet, web pages, and domains except typing the web address and searching on google. Troy and I wanted the website for our business to be www.getprepared.com. Someone owns it and it is for sale. I e-mailed them, never imagining that the price to buy that domain would be $89,000. I just can't keep thinking about how ridiculous that price it.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Tracey sounds like things are rolling with your business- Great location, love the name too! I can't believe that price- just crazy!! Good luck with your move this week and with all the new things happening in your life! I forwarded your email to Sunny- let me know if you don't hear from her! We miss you so much!!

Julie said...

That is so crazy!!! i needed a break from packing so I played around a bit
www.getprepared911.com
www.areyoupreparing.com
goodluck finding one that is available.
How do you do it Tracey? you are amazing starting a buisness, homeschooling and being mom! wow

Eric Gaoiran said...

Troy,

I did not know you guys were starting a business, good for yoU!!! I still feel bad that we did not hook up as often in utah once you guys moved. I am a terrible friend. We hope the best for you guys down south.

Eric