Sunday, February 10, 2008

February Scripture

The Scripture we are memorizing this month is 2 Ne 4:15 For my soul delighteth in the scriptures, and my heart pondereth them, and writeth them for the learning and the profit of my children.

Today Troy and I both spoke in sacrament meeting. Luckily Troy's sister came over to stay at home with Levi. Levi has not been happy, with teeth still coming in. It went well. I took 15 minutes, then after the musical number it left Troy with 15 minutes and the microphone worked. Much better than the first time Troy and I spoke together. Shortly after we married we spoke in our ward together. I don't think that I spoke for even 5 minutes. Troy had to speak for 35 minutes. When we were in Traverse Mountin 2nd Ward the first time, the microphone wasn't working so we had to shout our talks to the congregation. Hopefully that won't happen again.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Tracy! So good to hear from you! I wish I could switch places with you, and be in AZ right now! Your kids are adorable, Stacia is getting so big! I miss you too, I am so glad to keep in touch through our blogs!

Sarah said...

As if speaking is not bad enough. Adding all the extra drama does not make it any better. But your post does remind me of the last time Jeff and I spoke together. We had just moved into a new ward, Summerfield, and had just only kido(Gavin) at the time. So we asked Jeff's dad and brother to come sit with Gavin. While we were up at the pulpit Gavin was having fun with his cars and such when all af a sudden he decided to launch one a few pues up. Well the car ended up hitting Troy in the back or the head I can't remember. Needless to say cars don't make an apperance at church very often any more.

Julie said...

Hey Tracey. I hope you are enjoying the warmth today. Our kids are stuck at school because of the snow. It's CRAZY! Our new place is in Harvest Home so not too far from here. It just worked out the best.