
My uncle moved to Denver for a job there. His house in Gilbert has been for sale since last summer and hasn't sold yet. He asked if we wanted to rent his amazing five bedroom house with a pool while it is on the market. We said we would help him out. On saturday we moved in. The kids of course have been asking to go swimming since we moved in. I let Quinton and Stacia go on Monday and of course the water was freezing. Ike had lost his privilege to go swimming on Monday by climbing over the fence into the pool when I was taking a Sunday afternoon nap. So today all the kids got to go swimming. Isaac loves the water so he took a coulple of steps and jumped into the pool before I could say anthing. Poor guy didn't realize that he didn't know how to swim. I layed down on the ground and tried to reach him, but he was too far away so I had to jump in. Luckily with all the adrenalin pumping I didn't feel the freezing cold water until I grabbed Ike and put him safely on the stairs. We just had Stacia's swim suit a couple of days ago. Now it is no where to be found. She has been swimming in her birthday suit.
3 comments:
OOOH! Scary that he climbed the fence!
So glad that you have a beautiful home to stay in!
Thanks for saying hello! It's great that you're back!
Maybe we can get our kiddos together sometime soon...
Holy cow, thank goodness you were there to save the day. I am so glad that you guys have more space and a pool.
I want to comr visit!
If your uncle has another 5bd/pool just sitting around...;o)
Post a Comment