Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blogger Discount for Preparing Wisely

I love blogging. So I am giving bloggers another discount. If you post about our store on your blog you can get $5 off any purchase of $5 or more. I do need to limit to one discount per family. It will only be available through October 15, 2008.

We are located at 144 S. Mesa Dr, in Mesa right next to Deseret Book. You can check out our website at www.preparingwisely.com.


All you have to do is come in and we'll look up your blog to check and you get your $5 off.

3 comments:

Cresta said...

We need to stop by sometime when you and Troy are there!!

I'm excited that you're doing the triathlon too! I think I'm going to drown. Did you do one a few years ago?

Mindful Mothering said...

I have been wanting to come by your store for a few things... so nice to have one close by!

bonnie said...

I forwarded your e-mail to all my AZ friends good luck with the buisness.