Julie tagged me.
What were you doing five years ago? Five years ago Big Q was eighteen months old and I was weeks away from delivering Ike. Troy and I live in Gilbert. I was in the RS presidency. We had Troy's brother and sister living with us.
Snacks you like:
5 places you have lived:
1. New Jersey
2. Wyoming
3. New York
4. Belgium
5. New Hampshire
5 jobs you've had:
1. Lifeguard
2. worked at the check out desk at the college library
3. waitress (server)
4. YMCA before and after school program
5. volunteer manager
5 things on your "to do" list:
1. organize my school closet
2. sign up for Casa Grande triathlon
3. 6 month purge (go through every room and get rid of stuff we don't use)
4. read Little Britches
5. Paint exterior of house
If I were suddenly a billionaire I would...Definately pay off our house. Plan a huge field trip across the US. There are so many places we want to see. Mt Rushmore, the state park in AK that has diamonds, just to name a couple.
5 things people might not know about me
1. My oldest child was still 4 when I had my 4th child.
2. I don't have a set number of kids that I want. I'll take them as they come even if it means having 12 kids and being pregnant in my 40's.
3. I just rode my bike 10 miles to get to the 5 Pillar class I am taking.
4. I am the nursery leader in church right now. It is the 4th or 5th time being called to nursery. 5. I love the calling of nursery.
I 'm supposed to tag other people....Bonnie, Karla, Reilly.
No comments:
Post a Comment