Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Excitment

Last night Troy left for the store at 6:00. He called me at 6:20. How can so much happen in 20 minutes. The kids were outside playing. I was probably cleaning the kitchen or checking my e-mail. I looked outside. LT was soaked from heat to toe. I looked at the trampoline Big Q and Ike were torturing Magic (our kitten). They were bouncing her and when she tried to jump off they grabbed her and wouldn't let her get off. I yelled at them that they were in trouble and had to go to bed that very instant. Girlfriend was still outside and asked me to wipe her bum. She was wearing a skirt with no under wear and had an accident and pooped?!?! I carry her to the tub. LT followed me and the older boys were in there brushing their teeth when I noticed water all over the counter dripping down under the sink. Ike had tried to fill the humidifier with water and succeeded in flooding the cabinet. That is when Troy called. I told Troy about all the excitment sent the boys to bed for harrassing Magic, then cleaned Girlfriend off. Stripped LT of his soaking wet clothes. Then cleaned off the counter. Everyone was in bed by seven. It was a glorious night. I love a good excuse to send them to bed early.

3 comments:

bonnie said...

sounds like quite the night. I wish my kids would go to bed by seven some nights, we are lucky if they are in bed by 9:30. Oh well as long as they go upstairs and watch tv, I am ok if they stay up.

Jaynann said...

I am glad I'm not the only one! How do things go crazy in just a few minutes?@*# At least it can be humorous sometimes.

Martineau Family said...

Hillarious!