Sunday, October 19, 2008

TJED trenches

A friend asked me to be a contributor to In The TJED Trenches blog. We are all moms more or less following the TJED method in our homeschools. We are by no means experts on TJED but we are trying to be the experts in our homes. We are all at different stages of life and at different stages in our association with TJED.This blog is an attempt to invite discussion about the daily challenges and triumphs that occur in the trenches of our homes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I am so proud of you for homeschooling - you are a stronger woman than I. You have always had it in you in the 11 years I have known you. I admire you and your kids will someday be so thankful for all the hours everyday that you put into doing your very best for them!!!! I miss you!!!!