Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sneak Peak

Ashley took our pictures last week. She posted a sneak peak of our pictures on her blog. Click here to take a look.

Teana came and helped me with Girlfriend's hair. We switched the side her hair is parted on. LT did not want to take a picture with the whole family. Then the big boys thought there were funny by sticking out their tongues and making funny faces. There were completely obnoxious.

We went and got chickens this weekend. I should have taken pictures the kids trying to catch the chickens so we could put them in the cage, but I forgot to bring our camera to Troy's sister's house.

A few weeks ago Troy's Aunt Joann came to stay with us. She probably be here for the winter. We moved all the kids into one room, so she can have a room to herslf.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Tracey!!!! I wanted to hop in the car! You are such a good woman with only good intent in EVERYTHING you do. Why not ask all of the leaders for their advice and see you how all could 'work together' on the whole snack thing but yet you still have the final say, but then they will get off your back. I'm totally bummed that us as women would take the effort to even think of making you feel bad for doing what you read is right. Dane is in nursery and all of the mom's with kids in nursery can feed them before and after something else if the 'nursery snack' isn't what they want. Sorry - you I'm defending you and it got me typing!
By the way - excited to see your family photos - i'll check it out.

Janan said...

Hey! It was so good running into you are Sprouts! Seriously, why do we need to gossip or protest that which may be different than how we do things? I don't understand woman . . . why do we feel the need to gossip and find fault when we all know we are each just trying to do the best we can!! Grrrr!! Drive me crazy!!

Stacy said...

Some people just get to worked up over things they don't understand. People don't like what they don't understand, but it doesn't make you a bad person. I feel they are more in the wrong then you because first their gossiping about you, when you were trying to implement what the prophet has said, and second they're asking you to leave/get another calling. I hope something works out for you, but I hope you're not the one released! Those ladies need to learn something from you, that's why you're in there. I wish people had softer hearts and really apply the "what would Jesus do" into their lives....

Anonymous said...

Tracey, I love your family pictures! What a beautiful family! Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving.
Suzanne