Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Troy


If I was a good wife I'd make a list of the 38 things I love about Troy. But I'm not that creative or that nice of a wife. I'll just leave it at saying how great a husband he is. I love being married to him, and talking about how it's going to be. I love making a plans and working on them together. I love making decisions together. I love that he is the kind of dad that plays with the kids, reads to them and will put them to bed for me.

2 comments:

Janan said...

Happy Birthday Troy! Wow! 38 from the old 21, can't believe we have known you for 17 years!! YIKES!!

Tracey, no worries . . . I am not that good at list either!! You made a cake, way to go!!

The Parents, mine, will be home for a day or two in Feb around the 8th. M1 of the Idaho clan is getting baptized, they are coming here to drive there . . . don't ask!!

Honey Girl said...

Is Troy 38?? If he is, I'm in big trouble! It was great to see you guys...wish I could have visited more and watched Chase less...maybe next time!!