Monday, December 22, 2008

The kids

I'm not sure what I've been doing this month. It wasn't Christmas stuff. We just put up our tree and made some treats today.

LT in with the chickens.


Big Q and Girlfriend sleeping. Girlfriend is laying on Big Q's outstretched arm.


We got out our winter coats and snowpants because we drove up to Troy's sister's house for a couple of days. Last time I forgot warm clothes. This time I went prepared. The kids wore them for a couple of days with their flip flops while they played in the rain.


Ike in the tree.



LT helping put the crib together.



Big Q in the tree.



Big Q made this catapult and specifically asked me to take a picture and put it on our blog. I love how creative he is. He loves to build things.


1 comment:

Julie said...

i love the chicken pic. We would like some someday, so keep us posted on how they work out.
oh we got 12 inches of snow on top of our already 8 inches. i bet you miss it terribly!!!