It was the end of the year for our homeschool co-ops. We had a great time. I planned a fun field trip to Bounce U for our homeschool group. We had a fun time.
We went to Michelle and Gregs house one weekend. We brought some of our chickens to process. We canned them. The kids always have lots of fun at their house.
Levi decided to learn to ride his bike (with training wheels) all by himself. Up until now he didn't have any interest in riding bikes.
JW got his first 2 teeth.
I call the two oldest boys The Big Boys. One of the Big boys put on Stacia's princess dress. I tried to take a picture of him. He was so mad at me for doing that he even started crying.
Our cat had kittens and I can't get rid of them. Every time I try to post them to Craigslist my ad is kicked off.
2 comments:
In case you are posting them for free, they don't allow posting animals for free on Craig's List. You might try on Facebook. That's how we got our dog.
I have been catching up on your little family! You are such an awesome mom, Tracey!! :)
Post a Comment