We got back from Disneyland last night and a tree in our front yard had fallen over. This morning after the kids and I cleaned out the van we tried to pull the tree to the uncontained trash pile. It had little things on it that poked and hurt and it was a little bit heavy. After Quinton and I decide it is too heavy for us. Stacia say "I'm going to ask daddy, he's a big, strong guy" I thought it was so cute.
Stacia often amazes me by what she says. Tonight she was talking about how Levi is anguished. She used the word anguished. Last night I was reading her a book that has a picture of things like people and toys and it has the name in spanish. When she saw the cat I read the spanish work for cat and then she said the french word for cat. We have the same book with the words in french, but I haven't seen it for a while. I don't remember the last time I read it to her.
No comments:
Post a Comment