Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter



One of my favorite things about AZ is the month of March. The weather is perfect and orange trees start to blossom. One of best smells is the orange blossoms. As I was walking to church today and walking past the orange trees I couldn't help but think of how blessed I am. It being Easter Sunday my thoughts were turned toward my savior. I am so thankful for Savior who knows me individually. I am so thankful for his example of love and service. I am especially grateful for the atonement. It is such a comfort to know that as I am trying my best I have the opportunity to repent of my many sins. I am so grateful to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. It brings me hope that I can also be resurrected some day and live with my Father in Heaven again.
The church has this amazing new website all about Jesus Christ.
http://jesuschrist.lds.org/SonOfGod/eng/?cid=wpats1

1 comment:

Webb Family said...

Thanks for sharing your testimony. I love it this time of year too, beautiful!!