Monday, March 10, 2008

Disneyland









The kids and I had never been to Disneyland. Last week we went and meet our good friends the Fogarty's. We went on Friday and Saturday. We met the Fogarty's there on Saturday. I would suggest not going to Disneyland when you have four kids and your oldest is just about six. I lost Stacia a couple of times. I would also suggest not going when you and your one year old have the flu. We already had it planned and I didn't get sick until after we got there. I would also suggest not going during spring break. We had two strollers and could barely get through the crowds and had to wait in lots of long lines.

I do have to say that when we were there on Friday we watched three shows which were lots of fun and Quinton got picked to participate in each show. The first was the jedi training, Quinton got to fight Dearth Vadar. The second was a pricess story time. Quinton was picked to be the prince because there was only him and Isaac at the princess show and Isaac didn't want to do it. The third was the Aladain show. I don't remember what he did in that show.

Meeting the characters is alot of fun. We liked the canoeing, huck finn's ilsland, tom sawyers treehouse, the nemo submarine ride. Isaac loved rollercoasters although we only went on one.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like sooo much fun! I'm sorry you got the flu during it that is really crappy. Glad you could meet the Fogarty's there how fun for their B-days.
I love the name for your store, your site looks great! Good luck in it all.
hopefully the crowds will be gone when we get to Disneyland.