Thursday, April 17, 2008

getting in on the action


I thought this picture was fun too. As soon as Quinton started goofing off, Ike started too. They all love getting their picture taken.

4 comments:

Julie said...

FUN!!! I miss you guys when we play outside, of course since we moved you wouldn't be there anyway. Love the pics!

Emily said...

Hi Tracey!! I LOVE dimples... he is a handsome boy!! Looks like you guys have so many friends there- YEAH!! Is that Dr. Mckenna the pediatrician from Logan your talking about in that earlier post?? ... good luck with the house hunting... I am excited to start that process... it's nice to not feel rushed and to be able to be picky- I'm sure just the right one will come along for you guys!!Good luck with that and everything else- I miss you!!

Sarah said...

Hey Tracey. It has been forever since I have blogged and therefore looked at anyone elses. But it is good to be back. I love this picture. Your boys are so handsome and funny.

It looks like you guys had a blast with all the old Crossroads inhabitants. It is always so fun to get together with old friends.

Loni said...

I am glad you found our blog. I am also glad you got to move back to AZ!! Your kids are so cute, you guys are such a fun family!