This coming Sunday is fast sunday. Sometimes I'm not so good about remembering when fast sunday is because typically I'm nursing or pregnant. I have remembered it this time.
I haven't given an update on Heather's brother Ryan for a while. He has done a round of chemotherapy. His wife and kids were exposed to the chicken pox and were told they couldn't go see him for three weeks. "They" changed their mind and his wife will get to see him today and his kids this weekend.
When Ryan goes into remission he then can have a bone marrow transplant. The only problem is that they haven't found a match yet. Heather is his only sibling and doesn't match the whole 10 points. I am going to fast for Ryan on Sunday that he will go into remission and that a match will be found. Heather is going to fast as well and we invite anyone who would like to, to fast with us on Sunday.
There is going to be a bone marrow drive Sunday, May 18th at the Spring of Life Church 1330 S. Crismon Rd, Mesa, 1-6pm. All they do is swab your mouth. If you are caucasion there is a $25 tax deductible donation. Normally it is $57.
No comments:
Post a Comment