Sunday, May 4, 2008

Swimming












Isacc got a slip in slide last year for his birthday from our friend Derek Whiting. Since we were in UT we only go to use it once. We got it out last week and had some fun.


I haven't had a chance to sign Q & Ike up for swimming lessons yet. But they are teaching themselves. They are doing a good job. I can't wait for them to do lessons. They'll be strong swimmers. Quinton dives (bellyflops) in and swims to the other side.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Looks so warm!! It's finally warming up here. I heard it snowed while we were gone to Cal.
I took Porter to get the stitches out, since it was so open it had puffed up at the insicion site and i wasn't sure if it was infection or not. They were fine. The nurse gave all my kids free kids meals to the del Taco, so it was the best Dr. visit, they paid us!